Monday, September 29, 2008

Devendra Banhart - Quedate Luna

Now that I'm in college, I'm beginning to truly find myself, who I am and who I want to be. It's pretty crazy being a country away from home in New Jersey but everyone I've met here is like family already. It's truly amazing how I've made such strong friendships in such a short amount of time.

So I decided that in this time of learning about myself, I should keep a daily blog of what makes me who I am. I think it will be very interesting to read this four years from now after I graduate and read my past. For now, I just want to have fun with a good head on my shoulders and of course, stay young and in love.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you well. This is an important time in your life.

    People are more important than papers.

    ReplyDelete