Saturday, October 4, 2008

Amos Lee - Arms of A Woman

Oh! Last night I also went to something called First Fridays on Roosevelt near downtown Phoenix. It's basically a very long strip of houses and stores that leave their doors open for artists to put up their artwork. Quite simply, it's amazing. There are a few stages set up for bands to perform. Also, the Obama Headquarters is right there so there were all peace-loving, happy youth sharing the streets. I bought a great piece from a young boy. He was very cool, in a non-cool way. I don't know, I was very impressed with his artwork and his suave attitude. I'll try to take a picture of what I bought from him later and post it. It's absolutely beautiful, and there is a hawk with its wings spread near the top of it, which makes it all that much better. I'm debating on whether or not I should give it to my dad.

I love art. I love paintings. I love photography. I love everything beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment