Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Beirut - Nantes

Okay so the number 23 still follows me everywhere. Not even because of the dumb movie anymore, it seriously does. I've seen it a lot with times, like today I woke up at 2:30 and it seems like everytime I check my Facebook, people either leave me comments 23 seconds ago or 23 minutes ago, etc. But two really strange things happened recently. 1. Walking back to my car from Walmart and saw a car with stuff written all over the windows. It said "Kelly Ann R.I.P." and I forget the exact dates, but I know she was 23 when she died. Yes, I know it has nothing to do with me, but I'm just saying, it would be 23. 2. Watching House Hunters(would I italicize that?) on HGTV and a young couple bought a house and they're sports fanatics so at the end of the episode they shot them walking away from the camera wearing jerseys and she was wearing 2 and he was wearing 3 and it just made my eyes bulge.

I'm not crazy into this thing. Whenever I see the number 23 I just point it out, but I never think into it more than I have to. Which is why I think this is more entertainingly funny than serious:

No comments:

Post a Comment