Thursday, December 4, 2008

Okkervil River - Unless It's Kicks

So I was walking around Mill Ave. today and found some more items to put on my Christmas List. Speaking of, I don't usually make one but Steven's was so nicely put together that I began thinking it wasn't such a bad idea after all. (Warning: If any of you reading this get me something from the list, I will disown you as a friend for lack of creativity and sentiment. Haha, just kidding. But really.)

1. Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

2. Daisy by Marc Jacobs

3. American Apparel's Circle Scarf

4. American Apparel's Melange Jersey Pocket Skirt

5. Sabina Skinny Studded Bag (less expensive than Marc Jacobs)


I'm sure I will continuously add more to this particular blog post, so come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment