Friday, January 16, 2009

Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire

This is crazy:


This is, or should be, too time consuming for anyone in their right mind:


I bought two books at a book sale I went to this morning; Either/Or : Volume I and Either/Or : Volume II both by Kierkegaard (for a whopping $3). The first two lines in the first volume, and ultimately the reason why I bought the books go like this:
"What is a poet? An unhappy man who in his heart harbors a deep anguish, but whose lips are so fashioned that the moans and cries which pass over them are transformed into ravishing music."

My online class (Introductory Sociology) seems like it's going to be really easy - only 13 quizzes and 13 discussion boards. The syllabus makes no mention of a paper so that makes me a happy student! A really cool fact about this class? My professor is also the editor of the textbook we had to buy for the class. Impressive.

The next post is for Steven, so sorry you had to scroll through all of it just to get to this one little line saying goodnight. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment