Monday, January 12, 2009

Elliott Smith - Pretty (Ugly Before)

NJ was a winter wonderland and it was so nice to see white again. The city still hugs me the same way it did before. (And so does he). I didn't get to spend as much time with friends (Alicia and Marcelo) as I hoped for due to family lunches and dinners. I would love to list everything that I did this winter break in NJ so I could look back and remember and smile, but I'm not going to. It's on a tape in a tape recorder and that's all I need. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures with my Pentax in the city. That's okay though; the city will be my canvas soon enough.

These are my favourites from the roll I just developed:





And finally, the ultimate best of the bunch:


So I have so many things on my Stickies 'To Do' List! I'll explain later, but I will say this - this upcoming semester is going to kick my little butt! A job, applications to fill out, and 18 credits to kill! I must keep up with this awesome GPA, too. I will be so upset if I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment