Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rogue Wave - Christians in Black

I don't want to forget that I thought this because I should do it. I really should. I mean, why not? Why are we only allowed one job/career/occupation in this life?
I want to, at least once in my life, be a:
1. Newscaster. I'm a big phony. I say I love Barack Obama, but I don't know anything that is going on in the world, therefore I don't even know what he's doing. I've been changing that these past few days by watching interviews with him, the 60 Minutes with him, and the press conference tonight. But that's not enough. I think it would be fun to be a newscaster. Maybe, we'll see.
2. Romance novelist. This was originally a joke that Joe made, but why couldn't I do this? I've been in my share of relationships and even though I fucked up most of them, I still had great ones. I'm really lucky. You know, in my Women and Society class, she talks a lot about violence against women and how - I'm going to stop there. I'm just really lucky. And I know romance.
3. Fashion styist. I might know romance better, but I know fashion. I might not have the money to illustrate this fact, but I know it. And I'll do it!
4. Photographer. For a calendar/postcard making company. I set my standards super high. 
5. Lawyer. This is doubtful. But I think that, once I learn to make rational points instead of emotional ones, I can fight a good argument. 

That's all for tonight. I need to get another A+ tomorrow in Stats!

No comments:

Post a Comment