Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Belle and Sebastian - Get Me Away, I'm Dying

I sent Lauren (the lady, you know?) my resume for the internship at Nanette Lepore. Wish me luck. I'm hoping I won't need it since she made it sounds set in stone already. I've been doing a lot of fashion blogging lately and decided I will make one. In like a month. I want to wait until I'm done with this semester because if I start it before then I will most definitely lose sight of my grades, which I kind of already have. I got an 83 on my statistics class, and I honestly can't talk about it any more than that. I'm so disappointed in myself. Anyway, I decided I need to carry my camera with me literally everywhere. It should be my new purse actually. So I fear that if I do start this fashion blog, I will not post in here as often. I'll try to not let that be. I've been getting much closer with three mentionables as of late: Kristin, Emma and Stephanie. Kristin, duh, ex-suitemate and such a down-to-earth girl. Emma, was in my English class and just happens to be the most kick ass girl on campus. The inside of the lip tattoo of an alien spaceship speaks for itself there. Stephanie, such a sweetheart. She's in my stats class and psychology lab. She is so honest in a funny way (one of the first times we hung out she told me about how she really needed to poop because her roommate's boyfriend was staying the week and she hadn't pooped in three days). Everyone is complaining about schoolwork these past two weeks. I haven't had much of anything due so I'm just coasting along while I have the time, which translates into tanning by the pool and thrift store shopping, aka thrifting for all you hipsters. I was going to go to the pool tomorrow to tan my backside but I think I'll save that for Thursday and instead hit up Buffalo Exchange, Clothing Exchange, Goodwill and Arizona Outlet Mall. I don't have much money, but I don't have much care for that anyhow.

I'm really late, but here are my favourites from Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring '09 RTW



Also, I can't get "Thank You" by Alanis Morrisette out of my fucking head.

No comments:

Post a Comment