Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Postal Service - Sleeping In

Sorry I'm such a gay and am posting all of these pictures. I'm just getting extremely excited to come home and having longer than two weeks with my boyfriend (and of course my friends, but you get the idea). I took my last final today and I really can't believe that my first year of college is over. It seems impossible to me. I feel like I just moved out here. But at the same time, this year did go by fairly slowly when I think of meeting Brittany for the first time, Halloween, my birthday, etc. Anyway, it's been my freshman year of college and I'm not sure if this was what I was expecting to find at ASU or if this is how I envisioned college in general, but it is what it is. And despite what people thought would happen when I went to school a country away, we are still together, happy and in love!









And now for my favourites; the kishes!






HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment