Monday, May 4, 2009

Steve Miller Band - Jungle Love

Just a few thoughts before I start my day:

1. I have 1 exam, 1 quiz, 1 paper and 2 finals left to take while Joe's last day of freshman year is today. This is kind of...stupid.
2. I've pretty much given up. I think it's really dumb that my last final is on Wednesday the 13th and my last day of class is tomorrow. Does that make any sense?
3. Brittany is completely moved out. Maybe not completely, I mean she still has one or two things laying around. But I changed mattresses and now sleep where she used to. It's so much more convenient.
4. My mom might sleep over Wednesday night. Woo!
5. 23 days until I land in dA diirty jErz!
6. Macy doesn't want to be roommates next year anymore because she's afraid it will "ruin our friendship". Why did I have to sign the lease 2 hours before Kristin called to tell me her offer was a GO! This sucks.
7. I have to go take a final and an exam now.
8. My texts are not being delivered to Joe's and only Joe's phone and it's really pissing me off.

c3r78b*&%V 8btu787$% FUCK >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment