Monday, August 31, 2009

M.Ward ft. Zooey Dechanel - Rave On


So my life has been pretty fucking fantastic. I have a great job, interesting classes, a beautiful apartment and the best roommates I could have asked for. I'm joining the Photography Club, Psi Chi (Honors Society for Psychology), and the Arizona Outing Club this year. And what makes it all even better is the fact that I can afford it. Also, this weekend was one of the best that I've had since entering college. I also have a pretty sweet boyfriend who is so damn talented that everytime someone mentions art of any kind, I can't help but mention something Joe has done that relates. I'm in love with everything.


For two nights in a row, Kristin was a BLOOD.








________________________________
"We do not inhibit this land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" - Haida Indian saying.

1 comment:

  1. that bottom quote... i've read it at the Museum of Natural History.

    ReplyDelete