Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beanie Siegal - In The Air


Alright, so this roll was pretty shitty. There are a few I like, and then the rest are just shaky shaky shaky. Which sucks. It's either my very unsteady hand or lack of flash. Either way, I'm fairly disappointed. Anyway, let's narrate. So the above picture was taken on a diving board at Lake Wallkill somewhere in Northern NJ. That was a great day full of cliff jumping, swimming in smelly lakes and hanging out with old friends. The one below me is just an old buggy near Joe's apartment building.

This is Joe's grandpa's living/dining room. It's so awesome, if you can't already tell. So old school Italian decor, that hard as a rock couch and green throwback rug. I'm in love with all of it and will hopefully live in the third-floor apartment overlooking NYC sooner than soon!

Joey picking out cereal at Shoprite.

Pretty Good Nick, Joe Diminguez, Tattooes Paulie, Shirtless As Always Mark and Big Tone killin' it on the mini. I miss nights like these.

Practically my backyard.

A blurry tree. Damnnniiiitttttt. At least the vignetting is cool.

A couple minutes later and this picture would have been full of pinks and purples.

Probably my favorite of the bunch. On Sept 11 Tempe Town Lake had all these flags up, so Margaret and I got curious and checked it out. Every flag represented a person who died that day in 2001 and there was a short bio attached to each flag. Each story kind of gave you this lump-in-your-throat kind of feeling, especially when you saw how young all those people were. And the children they left behind. I have more pictures on my digital camera that I have yet to upload, but I will eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment