Friday, September 25, 2009

The David Letterman Show - Bruce Willis


I finally watched Manhattan tonight! It's so funny how they were discussing things like homosexuality and divorce back then when it was pushed to the side and now it's all in the news and divorce rates are crazy ridiculous. Moving on, Diane Keaton played an unexpected role. I guess I'll never lose that image/idea of her in First Wive's Club. She's like a cute little psychotic nerd. Actually, that's starting to sound like her character in Manhattan. Anyway, Hemingway's granddaughter was so over the top beautiful and simple and talented. Meryl Streep - my god was she a hot piece. Beautiful blonde babe. But in all seriousness, the director of photography did an AWESOME job. And the music was so perfectly nostalgic. All in all, it's my new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment