Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Unknown - Track 7

Just a few observations from the past couple days...

- A girl in my Human Sexual Behavior class had two seizures. It was one of the scariest things I've ever seen and just another example of how my muscles just stop when something like that occurs. It's like every sense is magnified but I can't move or think. Anyway, I won't go into detail about the whole scene because it's not necessary but it was another moment where you just go Wow, it could happen at any moment. I wonder what the procedures are when something like that happens on an Express Subway.
- I saw SIX girls wearing the same shirt today. I think it's from American Eagle Outfitters. Ridiculous.
- There are too many girls on campus walking to class in high heels and umbrellas. It's over 100 degrees every day. A black umbrella will not save you. You have blisters all over your feet! For what?

No comments:

Post a Comment