Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Why did my jaw drop when I saw these Nicolas Kirkwood beauties? How can you even ask such a question. Of course, I saw them on Mary-Kate Olsen. She totally rocked them with a tutu and Alexander Wang long sleeve tee (PS - I'm feeling the whole breast pocket thing, but I think it only looks good with slouchy shirts; you'll get 'em next time Hollister....er, or whatever store like that) for Fashion's Night Out. That bottom piece (not very good with the technicalities when it comes to shoes, bare with me) looks awkward and uncomfortable but fashion over function OBVI I'd practice walking in them around the house for weeks until I got it down just right. If you'd like to purchase them for me, be my guest. I hope you have a spare $1700! :) Thanks boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment