Friday, November 6, 2009

Black


It really is all about styling, because I'm positive that if I saw those sparkly sequins shorts anywhere else, I'd probably hate them. But she is a goddess and I've been wondering how they can be so short but always look so friggin' tall with model thin legs? Why couldn't I be that blessed?

On a side note - I had to turn down the job offer with Forever 21 for maybe next year when I'm not so busy? Yeah right. Since I'm not 21, I couldn't style backstage tonight at the W Hotel for Moody Blues - lame. I wasn't able to assist in styling at the magazine cover shoot today because I had to work 9-5 like a real adult. I attended the grand opening for H&M, which had a very unnecessary and dirty red carpet along with three news stations. But I did get a bunch of accessories and skirt all for a whopping $24, ow ow! Maybe picture later of all the stuffs. And I have too many magazines and newspaper articles to tend to.

P.S. So a while ago I saw Rajni do a short clip comparing the Balenciaga (left) vs. Sam Edelman (right) and personally, I think the Sam Edelman one's are a lot more attractive but that's also because they look, and most likely are, more functional. One girl was trying the bad boys on at Bloomingdale's on Broadway in Soho and...I...died. Anyway, I saw them on the Urban Outfitters website and just kind of giggled a little. And I could have been the new proud owner of Coach boots that were GORGEOUS and finally, the feeling of real quality leather goodness, but of course, unlike what Drake may think, money IS the issue. It went from $200, to $250 and then jumped up again to $300 at which point I had to stop and run away before I broke the bank/my boyfriend.

olsensanonymous and whatshaute

No comments:

Post a Comment