Sunday, November 22, 2009

SATC

Patricia Field is a genius. I just watched Sex and the City for probably the 17th time last night and even though my fashion senses are always satisfied, I really put my focus on the clothes and I guess because it's been like a year since it came out, I started realizing just HOW influential the style in this movie has been on present trends. And here are the photos to prove it:

fur, sequined everything, booties

mens' wear inspired

cut out shoes (that Eiffel Tower bag by Timmy Woods is cool, too)

studded everything and knee-high/over-the-knee socks, socks & cut-out heel combo

alright maybe this isn't a trend right now but Proenza Schouler never disappoints

sequins, sequins, sequins!

the maxi dress that was ever so popular this past summer

and finally, big chunky scarves with leather jackets!
Thanks Patricia!

PS - I've been looking up pictures for SATC2 and I regret to inform you that we should be expecting an appearance by Miley Cyrus and A BUTT TON of 80's looks. Although Samantha Jones pulls it off so kick ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment