Wednesday, December 16, 2009


thesartorialist
So I was bargain shopping in Goodwill yesterday and my friend found this sweet blazer for $14 and it was pretty much brand new. He started telling me about this look he likes to pull out on special occasions that he calls the "Vegas Look". He explained a look that both me and my mom find incredibly sexy on any guy, and that is jeans (dark wash and boot cut preferably), a white V-neck t-shirt and a dark blazer over it. My friend likes to pair white slip-on Vans with the outfit, but it really could go any way with that outfit. Anyway, I just remember my Mom loving that look and now I guess I do, too. I tried creating something on polyvore to show this in a womens' wear kind of way, but it is just so much better on men.

No comments:

Post a Comment