Monday, January 18, 2010

Julian Casablancas - Left & Right In The Dark

"Don't be shy, at least deliberately, cause no one cares or wonders why anymore."
Ring from Forever 21 and leather jacket I've been wearing everyday from Buffalo...

_____________________________________________
Monday Randoms I suppose... the first two are from my holga. The first is my favorite probably even though the mountains aren't as pink as they were two minutes after this picture was taken.
A bush with lights on it.
View from 11,500 feet in Flagstaff on a snowboard. It took my breathe away and I am officially an adrenaline junkie even though I already knew this.
Some flower arrangement I'm too proud of, probably because it cost $20 in the end. Too bad I can't take care of real flowers.

Tomorrow is the first day of school and I have so many exciting plans for the upcoming weekends. My friend said vacation was full of working and no fun and when school is session, that's when he feels like he's on vacation. I thought this was really stupid but I kind of agree now. Snowboarding/sledding/hiking in Flagstaff, College Knowledge parties, Los Angeles(!!!!!) and Phoenix live...this year just keeps getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment