Thursday, January 7, 2010

ThingsFromMyFace.blogspot.com

So these are some pictures from Joe's yashica mat. The first two were taken in NYC so I wasn't there for that, but they're really cool. We ate at this coffee shop when I came to hang out for Halloween and I don't remember what we ate but I remember it being delicious.

This was in my apartment. It's sad how excited I am over the fact that that carton of orange juice was $1.99 for a Manager's Special. Fry's is my second home.
The incredibly annoying but fantastically decorated house across the street from my parents'. There are these little santa/snowmen that line the sidewalk that continuously sing Jingle Bells. We have a love/hate relationship.
Bowling, whaddup.
Arcade in the bowling alley, whaddup.
So this hotel is so creepy that it's intriguing. I pretty much love everything about this sign, but most of all, its size. Thing is massive.
Sunset on a hilltop. Scarf from Mom for Christmas.
One of those houses is mine!

Like I said, Fry's is my second home.
Sky from my parking garage.
Oak Creek Canyon. I'm told this is an awkward stance. I don't know what they talkin' 'bout. Anyway, I am so happy I got to see snow this winter because if I didn't get to, I'd probably cry. The thought of not being in snow in the winter is so depressing to me. I feel bad for those people who go until their teens or twenties without seeing/feeling/playing in snow because of where they grew up. That's why NJ is the best; you get to experience all four seasons!

These pictures were taken the same day as the above snowy ones, only a couple miles south in the pretty town of Sedona. We took one of those Jeep tours. Very touristy, but so worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment