Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Imogen Heap - Oh Me, Oh My

When I was younger, like beginning of kindergarten, I started getting pains in my chest. I remember getting them for the first time at First Steps and I went to my teacher and told her "my heart hurts". She called my mom, who then immediately brought me to the hospital. They thought it had to do with when my whole body turned blue when I was first born. They had me in a little incubator for the first couple weeks of my life, hooked up to machinery and in a private room. That is beside the point though, which is they never figured out what was wrong. So anyway, my doctor put me on this medication, that changed shape and size over the next 7 years. Once I reached middle school, I stopped taking the medicine.




My heart hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment