Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sigur Ros - Untitled 1

You should listen to Sigur Ros.

I began liking instrumental music more and more after being introduced to Explosions in the Sky. They are very good, yes, I don't deny that, but Sigur Ros gives me more feeling, I guess. Maybe it's the little bit of language they use, but it's probably the great amount of piano played. And the build-ups. I love when a song makes you want to explode with happiness in your heart. I only know of a few songs that bring me that kind of escaping feeling, and now Sigur Ros is bringing me albums upon albums of greatness.

You should really listen. And watch.


A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.

That would be "Hoppipolla" in the background. So fucking good.

(Once again, I must apologize to Calvin for constantly stealing and falling in love with all the lovely things he finds and posts on his blog. Sorry!)

1 comment:

  1. haha as soon as you said instrumental i was ready to comment "explosions in the sky!" hahah.. well anyway

    definitely listen to mogwai's instrumentals if you haven't already.

    love<3

    ReplyDelete