Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eisley - Marvelous Things

1. Brittany left about an hour ago.
2. Kristin left about a week ago; Ashley got on a plane to Boston this morning.
3. Today is my Mom's birthday. My Dad is taking her out to a very fancy restaurant.
4. The tabs on my Firefox right now are:
a) Hulu - Head Over Heels
b) Myspace.com
c) Blogger
d) Baruch College
e) New York University
f) The New School
g) LIM College
5. "Auld Lang Syne" just came on my shuffle.
6. Everyone's Facebook status is about being home, being on winter break, or playing in the snow.
7. We are all here together, but I'm slowly finding out everyone's plans of transferring next year. We are all here together, secretly miserable and thinking of what could be better for ourselves.

This is officially my loneliest hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment