Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Death Cab For Cutie - Line of Best Fit


I forgot I took that.

Music update: Saw Ben Folds at Gammage a while back for the ASU Homecoming. Saw Josh Ritter in Wickenburg, he's such a cool guy. Even pulled out a chair for Steven. And just saw Cold War Kids and DCFC this past weekend.

Art update: The application, portfolio, essays and Parsons' Challenge is due by February 11th. I doubt I'll be able to pull it off, but I have a really great idea for the challenge, or at least I hope it is. We shall see.

Fashion update: Parsons The New School of Design BA/BFA Dual Degree - the 5 year plan. I'm really into Alexander Wang recently, and still want that Marc by Marc Jacobs beauty.

Photography update: Jack Siegel.

Love update: "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment