Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name

Sorry, I really didn't want to write in here every day. All of the bookmarks I have of other peoples' blogs are only updated once every 2 or 3 weeks. But that sucks for me, I want to read what you have to write.

So anyway, this song played during the PINK segment of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and I immediately fell in love.

She looks like Edie in a very rock & roll way with that hat on. Edie was already rock & roll.

Oh, and "Hoppipola" (see earlier post) by Sigur Ros is in the trailer for this:


AND while at the theater where Steven and I saw Milk, I decided I want to see this (the cast is particularly awesome):


Found this while YouTubing Synechdoche. Skip ahead to 1:00. Things start getting awesome around 1:35. Okay:

1 comment:

  1. haha - i couldn't watch the rest of this cause i'm like watching tv with the fam so i didn't wana put the sound on but the first time i heard this song i laughed at how ridiculous it was :X it's catchy but idk .. idk if this is the same version or not but it's just supah weird, but after hearing it five or six times it's much betterrrrr but it's bizarre i can't believe it was on whatever that was lol
    it snowed about four/five inches today! it's supposed to snow again sunday so hopefully there will be some on the ground when you get hereee

    ReplyDelete