Friday, December 26, 2008

Grizzly Bear - On A Neck, On A Spit

I'm not sure how I feel about this homemade video. It's a little sad for my taste (right now, that is). But I like how they did it. That's 460 separate pictures.



Saw Slumdog Millionaire tonight. Would someone please tell me the grammatically correct way of typing movie titles on here. Thanks. Anyway, it was more than incredible. I thought it was going to be really cheesy and predictable. Well, some parts were very predictable, but overall, it is one of the best movies I've ever seen. Soundtrack was a lot of fun, too.

The Death of Ivan Ilych is going really well. I plan to finish it tonight. This person must be huge fan:


I hate when people go somewhere and then say, "You should be here!" when I obviously can't be there BECAUSE I'M HERE. Like, you're not making me feel any better. Whatever, she hasn't changed.

I saw Peaches Geldof wearing these. I'm not sure how I feel about them just yet, they're kind of hideous:


I'm going to stop writing in here and dancing around the subjects that I really want to write about.

(Blog edit)
P.S. This is a cool picture:


P.P.S. This picture is even better:


This concept is even cooler:

No comments:

Post a Comment