Thursday, December 25, 2008

Iron & Wine - Sixteen, Maybe Less

I dreamt I traveled and found you there
In the woods one Christmas Eve, waiting


_____________________________

I finished The Kreutzer Sonata last night. It's one of those stories where you read what seems like a waste of time up until those last 3 to 4 pages and everything finally happens. It was good, but I think Family Happiness was much better. Now I'm going to read The Death of Ivan Ilych, or at least give it a shot. I'm debating on whether or not I should buy War and Peace. Steven proved that you can read a 700 page book, it just takes some time. I guess I could try, I mean it's probably only like seven dollars as a Barnes & Nobles Classic anyway.

Tomorrow (today) is Christmas and there aren't many presents under the tree, which is surprisingly perfectly fine by me. I just feel bad I didn't buy them a card. Again. But really, I don't understand cards. Why must I tell you how I feel because it's Christmas? On your birthday, yes because it is a day celebrating YOU. But Christmas is this very strange holiday about presents and religion (don't even get me started about how strange I think Christmas is).



Merry Christmas, fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment