Monday, April 13, 2009

Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You

It was only when my Dad called me tonight that I remembered I got that rejection e-mail from Nanette Lepore saying they already have enough interns. I'm glad I was at least able to get my mind off of it for as long as I did. I was told that things can change, though, and she will keep updating me. My Mom, Dad and Joe all say to try other places but I have no connections with other places and if they already have enough interns, then everywhere does.

I was thinking about doing this the other night, but never got around to it. The reason I am now is because I saw Mrs. Totten's status on facebook and it said, "What do you love that starts with 'A'?" and I thought it was crazy that I was thinking the same thing (so now I have to do it!).

What do you love that starts with 'A'?
I love apples. I don't know why but it's really the only fruit that I have consistently liked. Watermelon and cantaloupes were just phases, but apples are forever. Also, they took on a strange symbol between Joseph and I. I guess it started when we drove across the country together? Maybe? Anyway, I love them and it's definitely not the most meaningful or throught out thing I could come up with for the letter A, but they definitely make me happy with life whenever I have one.

Somewhere in California:

Somewhere in Ohio:

Somewhere in Colorado:

Eat one!

No comments:

Post a Comment