Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Phoenix - 1901

Please watch:

http://www.dolcegabbana.it/deg/sfilata/uomo/video_sfilata

PROS:
boots
jackets over unbuttoned denim shirts & graphic tee's
the fit of the jeans
bow-ties!
the song
making me think of the Fonz
the bags
that scarf
that plaid shirt
jackets over frayed jeans (probably my ultimate favorite look on a guy which is odd because it's also my mom's favorite look on a guy)

CONS:
embellishments on jackets and jeans
cheap looking leather ? I'm not very good when it comes to fabrics.
boots that are half rain boots half cowboy boots
rolled up jeans right over the 1/2 and 1/2 boots

_____________________________________________________

I'M VERY EXCITED FOR THIS:

Especially for Olivia Thirlby. And the song in the trailer is also the song I'm listening to right now, so if you're into it, check out Phoenix. They're awesome.

_____________________________________________________

And this is just funny:


On a silly side note, I've been spitting up blood for the past 12 hours and it's kind of freaking me out, especially when my dad's best advice is to gargle with peroxide. Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment