Friday, February 5, 2010

Akron/Family - Of All The Things



I have recently taken a liking to globes. I don't know why but I did say out loud last week that I want a nice antique-y globe in my house. I don't know where I would put it, but I want it. And maybe an antique-y map. I was in an apartment where the kids living there had access to an elementary school during late hours (yeah, I'm trying to say it in the least sketch way possible) and uhh...borrowed some signs and maps. Like signs that say Janitor, which is outside the bathroom, for example. And physical education was in front of one of the boys bedrooms. I thought that was clever. Well anyway, the maps they had were the kind that sit above the chalkboard that the teacher attempts to pull down but it's always an awkward experience for both teacher and students. Anyway, they looked really cool throughout the apartment.
fashiongonerogue, ?

No comments:

Post a Comment