Saturday, February 6, 2010

Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk - Paperweight

So I am female (and occasionally a romance sap), which means I went to see Dear John last night. It was really wonderful. The ending was a bit disappointing, my friend even said very loudly at the end "THAT'S THE FUCKING ENDING?". But really, I was so incredibly impressed with a few scenes out of Channing Tatum. Yes, he's a gorgeous man in a body only the best artists, and perhaps God, can sculpt. Which is why it is nice to see him in something that doesn't require only shirtless scenes (see Step Up or any movie he's ever done in the past). He cried, I cried. It reminded me of the scene in A Walk to Remember when the guy cries on the way home from his Dad's. Man, did I cry at that scene. So anyway, the movie had a refreshing amount of humor, which made it all the more real in the end. All I really wanted to say was how impressed I was with Tatum's performance, although he did at first have that same role of his where he doesn't say much, doesn't seem interesting, but still looks pretty all the same. Oh! And there was a bunch of Joshua Radin, which is always cool by me. Now for the pictures:




And, of course, out of all the previews, I have to want to see the new Robert Pattinson movie. Ugh. I swear, this vampire shit is really getting extreme and I thought he was so ugly in those movies but he actually looks attractive in this next one. Also, I saw the filming for this outside of NYU. Thanks to all the screaming fans outside, I knew what the fuck was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment